This function allows you to generate Profit & Loss by Document report. Profit & Loss by Document report is used to view the profit earned for each transaction. It will calculate by the differences of total selling price against total cost incurred of each transaction determine the amount of profit or loss.
To access Profit and Loss by Document, click on the Sales > Reports > Profit & Loss by Document.
Generate and Print Profit & Loss of Document
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Profit & Loss of Document.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. For Profit & Loss of Document, you can expand the transaction for the details.
6. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
7. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name, define your Report Options and click “OK”.
8. The report will be generated based on your selection.
9. You can now print or export to the format that you want.