This function allows you to manage your Purchase Orders. Purchase Order is usually used to place order to your suppliers to purchase products or services.
To access Purchase Order, click on the Purchase Menu > Purchase Order.
There are 2 sections in the Purchase Order main page:
This section will show a summary of your Purchase Orders for the past 12 months. It also summarizes these transactions into 3 different status: Open, Closed and Void.
This section is a listing of all your Purchase Orders. You can View, Edit, Void / Unvoid, Print or Delete any Purchase Order from the listing by accessing the last “Action” column.
Creating a new Purchase Order
1. Click on the “+New” button.
2. Select your supplier. Supplier information such as Name, Address etc will display accordingly if you had maintained it in Creditor.
3. Key in any other fields at the header as require. You may leave the “P/O No” field empty if wish to run system auto numbering. The next possible number is usually displayed at the title.
4. At the detail section, select products or services that you wish to order. You may also want to key in detail such as Qty, Unit Price, Discount etc if required.
5. Click on the “Save” button to save the transaction.
For overseas supplier, you can key in the currency rate at the “Rate” column.
Print Purchase Order
You can print or export Purchase Order to send it to your supplier.
1. At Purchase Order main page, click on the arrow down button > Print on the Purchase Order that you wish to print. You can also click on the “Action” > Print if you are viewing the Purchase Order.
2. A small dialog will appear. Select your Report Name and click “OK”.
3. The Purchase Order printout will be generated.
4. You can now print or export to the format that you want.
Print Purchase Order Listing and Batch Printing
If you want to printout a listing of your Purchase Order or maybe batch printing multiple Purchase Order, you can use “Print Listing” function to achieve this.
1. At Purchase Order page, click on the “Print Listing” button.
2. Select Report Type. There are 2 selection:
- Batch Print Purchase Order: To print multiple Purchase Order.
- Print Purchase Order Listing: To print Purchase Order listing.
3. Select Report Name. Report Name will be based on the Report Type that you had selected.
4. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of the generated report.
5. Click on the “Run Report” button to generate the report.
6. The report will be generated based on your selection.
7. You can now print or export to the format that you want.