This function allows you to manage your Purchase Invoices. Purchase Invoice is usually used to record your supplier’s invoices when they bill you.
*Purchase Invoice will add your stock quantity and amount will be posted into your accounts which will affect your Stock and Accounting reports.
To access Purchase Invoice, click on the Purchase Menu > Purchase Invoice.
There are 2 sections in Purchase Invoice page:
This section will show a summary of your Purchase Invoices for the past 12 months. It also summarizes these transactions into 4 different status: Unpaid, Partial Payment, Full Payment and Void.
This section is a listing of all your Purchase Invoices. You can View, Edit, Void / Unvoid, Print, or Delete any Purchase Invoice from the listing by accessing the last “Action” column.
Creating a new Purchase Invoice
1. Click on the “+New” button.
2. Select your supplier. Supplier information such as Name, Address etc will display accordingly if you had maintained it in Creditor.
3. Key in any other fields at the header as require, especially “Supplier Invoice No”. You may leave the “P/I No” empty if wish to run system auto numbering. The next possible number is usually displayed at the title.
4. At the detail section, select products or services that your supplier bills you. You may also want to key in detail such as Qty, Unit Price, Discount etc if required.
5. Click on the “Save” button to save the transaction.
For overseas supplier, you can key in the currency rate at the “Rate” column.
Print Purchase Invoice
You can print or export Purchase Invoice for filing purpose.
1. At Purchase Invoice page, click on the arrow down button > Print on the Purchase Invoice that you wish to print. You can also click on the “Action” > Print if you are viewing the Purchase Invoice.
2. A small dialog will appear. Select your Report Name and click “OK”.
3. The Purchase Invoice printout will be generated.
4. You can now print or export to the format that you want.
View Knock Off Details
If you want to know if there is any transaction knock off against the Purchase Invoice, you can use “View Knock Off Details”. Usually, Payment Voucher or Purchase Return will be used to knock off against Purchase Invoice.
1. View the Purchase Invoice that you wish to check on the knock off details.
2. Click on the “Action” button à View Knock Off Details.
3. A small dialog will appear. It will show any related transaction that knock off against this Purchase Invoice.
Print Purchase Invoice Listing and Batch Printing
If you want to printout a listing of your Purchase Invoice or maybe batch printing multiple Purchase Invoices, you can use “Print Listing” function to achieve this.
1. At Purchase Invoice main page, click on the “Print Listing” button.
2. Select Report Type. There are 2 selections:
- Batch Print Purchase Invoice: To print multiple Purchase Invoices.
- Print Purchase Invoice Listing: To print Purchase Invoice listing.
3. Select Report Name. Report Name will be based on the Report Type that you had selected.
4. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of the generated report.
5. Click on the “Run Report” button to generate the report.
6. The report will be generated based on your selection.
7. You can now print or export to the format that you want.