This function allows you to generate Ledger report. Ledger report is used to show the double entry posting of each transaction by account code. Ledger is also a core report for audit purpose and analyzing financial activities of the company.
To access Ledger, click on the Accounting Menu > Reports > Ledger.
Generate and Print Ledger
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Ledger.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
6. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name and click “OK”.
7. The report will be generated based on your selection.
8. You can now print or export to the format that you want.