This function allows you to generate your company Balance Sheet. Balance Sheet is used to provide an overview of the company financial status as at specific point of time by outlining the company assets, liabilities and equity.
To access Balance Sheet Statement, click on the Accounting Menu > Reports > Balance Sheet Statement.
Generate and Print Balance Sheet Statement
1. Select the date that you wish to generate the Balance Sheet Statement.
2. Select Report Format. This will determine the results and presentation of the generated Balance Sheet Statement, either by Year, by Month, Yearly Comparison, Monthly Comparison etc.
3. Define your options. This will also determine the presentation of the Balance Sheet Statement.
4. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
5. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
6. Click on the “Print Report” button to print report.
7. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name and click “OK”.
8. The report will be generated based on your selection.
9. You can now print or export to the format that you want.