This function allows you to generate Debtor Statement. Debtor Statement is used to show all financial activities between you and each of your debtor within a specific period. It is usually sent to debtors at regular interval to gently remind them on the outstanding for easier collection.
To access Debtor Statement, click on the Accounting Menu > Reports > Debtor Statement.
Generate and Print Debtor Statement
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Debtor Statement.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. For Debtor Statement, you can expand the debtor for the details
6. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
7. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name, define your Report Options and click “OK”.
8. The report will be generated based on your selection.
9. You can now print or export to the format that you want.
Debtor Statement - Send Statement
You can now send Debtor Statement directly from Cloud Accounting to your customer’s email. To use this function, access from the left Menu > Accounting > Reports > Debtor Statement. After that you can filter your date, debtor and some other available fields and click on the “Inquiry” button. You should be able to get your results at the bottom part.
At this stage, you might want to send these statements to your respective customers. You can make use of our "Send Statement" function where it will send the statement directly to your customer's email. By doing so, you can save plenty of time to convert each statement in PDF format and sending it out manually.
To do so, click on the “Send Statement” button and it will prompt a new interface “Send Statement by Email”.
1. Tick on the customer that you wish to send the statement. You can tick individual customer or tick the checkbox on the header (Dark Green) to auto select all customer.
2. Check your customer email address. These email addresses are capture from your customer profile set at Master Data. If you did not set at your customer master data, you can type in directly from here. You can also send to multiple email addresses by adding comma “,” as the separator for additional email address.
3. Check sender email. You can change your sender email if you wish, by default it will capture your current login email.
4. This will be the email content when you send the statement to your customer. You may change to suit your own preferred message.
5. This is the report format (statement format) that will be sent to your customer. Choose the appropriate format that you wish to send.
After validating all the above, you may click on the “Send” button. Your customer should receive the statements shortly.