This function allows you to generate Creditor Statement. Creditor Statement is used to show all financial activities between you and each of your creditor within a specific period. It is a reference to see which creditor you are still owing and its balance amount.
To access Creditor Statement, click on the Accounting Menu > Reports > Creditor Statement.
Generate and Print Creditor Statement
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Creditor Statement.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. For Creditor Statement, you can expand the creditor for details.
6. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
7. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name, define your Report Options and click “OK”.
8. The report will be generated based on your selection.
9. You can now print or export to the format that you want.