This function allows you to generate Stock Balance report. Stock Balance is used to view each stock balance quantity as at specific date by location, by stock. If you are running Periodic Inventory System, it can also be used to obtain the total balance cost of specific month (closing stock value) to be keyed into Periodic Stock Value.
To access Stock Balance, click on the Stock Menu > Reports > Stock Balance.
Generate and Print Stock Balance
1. Select the date range that you wish to generate the Stock Balance.
2. Define your filters and options. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters and options.
5. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
6. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name, define your Report Options and click “OK”.
7. The report will be generated based on your selection.
8. You can now print or export to the format that you want.