This function allows you to generate Tax Transaction Listing. Tax Transaction Listing is used to list out all the details in transaction that applies tax code. It is an important report for you to know the tax amount involved by each tax code.
To access Tax Transaction Listing, click on the Tax Menu > Tax Transaction Listing.
Generate and Print Tax Transaction Listing
1. Select the data range that you wish to generate the Tax Transaction Listing.
2. Define your filter. This will determine the results and presentation of your generated report.
3. Click on “Inquiry” button to generate the results.
4. The results will be generated based on your filters.
5. Click on “Print Report” button to print report.
6. A small dialog will appear. Select Report Name and click “OK”.
7. The report will be generated based on your selection.
8. You can now print or export to the format that you want.