AutoCount Cloud Accounting is now integrated with UOB Bank. You can now make use of this integration to perform the following:
- Perform payment from Payment Voucher
Setup UOB Bank Account
To make use of these functions, you will need to setup your UOB bank account in Cloud Accounting. As a requirement, you need to have UOB business account and able to login into UOB SME app. Follow the steps below to setup your UOB Bank account:
1. Login to your Cloud Accounting and click on the top right “Setting” icon > Bank Setting.
2. In the Bank Setting page, it will show all available integrated banks with Cloud Accounting. For UOB Bank account, click on the UOB Settings tab.
3. Key in your Business Registration Number at the field provided and click “Save”.
4. After that, switch over to your UOB SME app to link Cloud Accounting with your selected UOB Bank Account.
- In Business Overview, scroll down and tap on “Link your account”
- Select a partner to see more details, then tap on “Link account”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the linking process
5. Switch back to Cloud Accounting, you will see a new UOB Bank Account record at the grid which you had updated from the apps just now.
6. Select the Bank Account Code (GL Code) in this company that you want to link with your UOB Bank Account. This Bank Account must be in MYR currency for Malaysia company and SGD currency for SGD Company. Click “Save” once you are done.
*Currently we only support for local payment only.
Get Account Balance
You can get your UOB bank account balance that you link in Cloud Accounting. Refer to the following steps on how to know your account balance from Cloud Accounting.
1. On the left Menu > Accounting > Bank Reconciliation or Bank Transactions.
2. At the top section, choose your bank account, in this case we will choose UOB Bank Account that is linked.
3. You will notice a new button “Get UOB Account Balance” appear just right beside the bank account selection. Click on this button to get your account balance.
4. After this, a new dialog page will appear. Key in your credentials to proceed.
5. After login, the bank balance will then reflect at Cloud Accounting.
6. You can also see when your last updated balance. Besides, a “Update Balance” button is there for you to trigger the update when require. When you click on the button, you will need to key in your credentials to get your balance as Step 4.
Perform payment from Payment Voucher
You can now perform payment from Payment Voucher that you created in Cloud Accounting. There is no need to separately rekey and perform this process for the payment to proceed. Below are the steps and example on how you can perform a payment from Cloud Accounting.
1. First, set your supplier’s Bank Account. Go to Supplier page and create or edit a supplier.
2. Click on the “Others” tab. Key in the following details:
- Payment Type – Select the payment or which bank account that you usually use to pay this supplier. Example for this case “UOB Online Payment”.
- Bank Name – Select your supplier’s Bank.
- Bank Account No. – Key in your supplier Bank Account Number.
- Beneficiary Name – Key in your supplier’s payment Beneficiary Name.
3. Click “Save” once you had completed key in the required info. Repeat Step 1 and 2 to your other supplier if wish to use UOB Online Payment via Cloud Accounting.
4. Create a new Payment Voucher (Left Menu Accounting > Cash Book Entry > New Payment Voucher).
5. Key in your Payment Voucher details. To perform online payment via UOB, choose only UOB Bank as your payment method (multi-payment not supported). Make sure the selected payment method is the one that link to UOB Bank Account (check setup steps from previous section). Click “Save” when you are done.
6. After save, view the Payment Voucher from the Cash Book List.
7. Click or mouse over on the “Action” button and then click on the “Online Payment”.
8. A new page will load to show the summary of this payment. By default, the bank details will capture from what you had maintained in Supplier (Refer Step 1 and 2).
9. Click on the “Make Payment”. You will need to choose the Payment Type. Click “Submit” to submit your payment request. If you did not maintain the bank details for your supplier or you are paying to a non-supplier (such as utility expenses), you can key in the bank details at this dialog box for “Pay to Bank”, “Pay to Account” and “Beneficiary Name”.
10. After submit payment, it will direct you to your UOB SME app to complete your payment. If your payment is not completed through the apps, it will deem as no payment has been made to your supplier.
*You can only check your payment status at UOB side, AutoCount Cloud Accounting will not have the authorization to check through your bank payments.