AutoCount Cloud Accounting is now integrated with Hong Leong Bank. You can now make use of this integration to perform the following:
- Perform payment from Payment Voucher
Setup Hong Leong Account (HLB)
To make use of these functions, you will need to setup your HLB bank account in Cloud Accounting. As a requirement, you need to have HLB corporate account and enable Internet Banking. Follow the steps below to setup your HLB account.
1. Login to your Cloud Accounting and click on the top right “Setting” icon > Bank Setting.
2. In the Bank Setting page, it will show all available integrated banks with Cloud Accounting. For Hong Leong account, click on the Hong Leong Bank Settings tab.
3. Click on the “+” button to add new Hong Leong Bank account. Key in your Hong Leong Bank Account number and then select the Bank Account Code (GL Code) which you want to link with Hong Leong Bank. This Bank Account must be in MYR currency only. Click “Save” once you are done.
*Currently only support for MYR.
Perform payment from Payment Voucher
You can now perform payment from Payment Voucher that you created in Cloud Accounting. There is no need to separately rekey and perform this process for the payment to proceed. Below are the steps and example on how you can perform a payment from Cloud Accounting.
1. First, set your supplier’s Bank Account Go to Supplier page and create or edit a supplier.
2. Click on the “Others” tab. Key in the following details:
- Payment Type – Select the payment or which bank account that you usually use to pay this supplier. Example for this case “HLB Online Payment”.
- Bank Name – Select your supplier’s Bank.
- Bank Account No. – Key in your supplier Bank Account Number.
- Beneficiary Name – Key in your supplier’s payment Beneficiary Name.
3. Click “Save” once you had completed key in the required info. Repeat Step 1 and 2 to your other supplier if wish to use HLB Online Payment via Cloud Accounting.
4. Create a new Payment Voucher (Left Menu Accounting > Cash Book Entry > New Payment Voucher).
5. Key in your Payment Voucher details. To perform online payment via HLB, choose only HLB Bank as your payment method (multi-payment not supported). Make sure the selected payment method is the one that link to HLB Bank Account (check setup steps from previous section). Click “Save” when you are done.
6. After save, view the Payment Voucher from the Cash Book list.
7. Click or mouse over on the “Action” button and then click on the “Online Payment”.
8. A new page will load to show the summary of this payment. By default, the bank details will capture from what you had maintained in Supplier (Refer Step 1 and 2).
9. Click on the “Make Payment”. Select the Payment Type that you wish to use for this payment. You may also select the Account Type and key in other payment details. Click “Submit” to submit your payment request. If you did not maintain the bank details for your supplier or you are paying to a non-supplier (such as utility expenses), you can key in the bank details at the dialog box for “Pay to Bank”, “Pay to Account” and “Beneficiary Name”.
10. After submit payment, it will direct you to login to your HLB account (HLB Connect First) to proceed with the payment.
11. You can click on the “Update Payment Status” at the Online Payment page to know the latest status of the payment. If the payment is successfully paid, then a “Complete” status will be displayed.