System report knock off details is lumped together; how do I make them to display line by line?
1) To design the report, click Print and click 'Design Report' button on the right side. Click 'Design' at the report that you would like to amend.
2) At report design, click on DetailReport3 (1) > click on ‘Insert Detail Report Band’ (2). There will be a detail band added.
3) After the detail band is created, click on DetailReport2 > click on Properties (3) , at Data Source select objectDataSource1 (4) , Data Member select DetailRows (5) (Expand Cash Book > CashBookDetail > KnockOff Transactions > DetailRows)
4) After done , go to Field List (6) > expand objectDataSource1 (7) > Cash Book (8) > CashBookDetail (9) > KnockOff Transactions (10) > DetailRows, you can click, hold and pull out the details e.g Doc No, Amount etc.
5) Next, if you want to add label header , click on DetailReport2 click on the icon ‘Insert Group Header Band’, then can proceed to add label.
Note: May refer to the link how to add label in design report.
6) Next, for both GroupHeader2 and Detail1 at Visible, input [DataSource.RowCount] > 0.
7) After done amend, click on the Menu on top left and select Save As, make sure to rename the report to a new report name because it is not allowed to save as system report.
By: Rotcana 230316, Lay Swan 230323, P230323